Attractive business building in the old town of Pärnu
Pärnu linn, Kesklinn, Rüütli 21
249.60 m2, 2784.46 €/m2
695 000 €
FOR SALE ATTRACTIVE HISTORICAL (BUSINESS) BUILDING IN PÄRNU OLD TOWN, RÜÜTLI 21
– Well suited for an inn, an office building, a residential building with luxury apartments, etc. Until now, it was mainly used as an office building (for a long time it was the so-called lawyer's house). Currently an inn.
– It is possible to buy together with the company owning the house and the client base (included in the price).
– In very good condition!
– Thoroughly renovated in 2016-2017.
– In 2022, the stone roof, electrical panels (with automation), gutters and pipes and the entire basement floor were renewed.
– Located in the historical heart of Pärnu, in the old town, on Rüütli street, in an active business zone.
– A spacious park in front of the house (lots of greenery), several parks are also in the immediate vicinity.
– Heritage value: it is a house belonging to the building complex of former Pärnu alderman and merchant Christoph Heinrich Mohr. The building was built in 1780.
– It is also possible to build out the attic floor (extend the rooms on the third floor). There is a corresponding permit from the city government.
– Sold without VAT (i.e. not included or added).
OVERALL CONDITION: Very Good! The entire building has been thoroughly and respectfully renovated, both technically and aesthetically in perfect order. Including: old parquet floors, interior doors, windows and cabinets have been preserved and restored. In addition, there are floral ornaments from 1780 on the walls (identified with the help of archival materials). On the floors there are special order carpets (made in Germany) having ornaments in the same style.
HEATING SYSTEM: district heating. Automatically adjustable.
WATER AND SEWERAGE: central (including hot water). All plumbing is new.
ELECTRICITY: new electrical wires, sockets and switches. House has 32A.
INTERNET AND DIGI-TV: has both. The house is served by Telia.
SECURITY SYSTEM: both building and floors are equipped with modern security and locking systems (monitored and operated by computer and mobile phone).
BUILDING: stone house with plastered and painted walls (brick, second floor vahvaerk). Wooden joist. Windows with wooden frames. Stone roof.
PREMISES: ceilings and walls mainly painted. Natural parquet or tiles on the floor.
– 0th floor: 39 m2 (2 neat, clean, well-lit and warm rooms).
Real Estate Agent | UUS MAA | Pärnu Kuninga büroo | Board Member